What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG04
A special trip will give you a memorable visit of three famous destinations in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. Highlights of this trip are visit to the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach, discovery My Son holly land and full day Hue city tour.
- Visit of the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people
- An interesting itinerary : Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang, My Son holly land
- Discovery of old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese - covered bridge
- A trip to royal constructures of Hue city like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
3* package: stay at 3-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Join tour ticket
- Hue Folk song ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoi An (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoian. Check in.
PM: Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoian.
- Day 2: Hoi An â€“ My Son Holy Land â€“ Hue
Breakfast. 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land. Arriving in My Son - the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
- Day 3: Hue city tour
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River. Free for dinner and overnight in Hue.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hue see off
Breakfast. Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.0
21 Mar 2019
08 Jan 2019
We loved our trip to Vietnam. The car was immaculately clean and the driver was such a skilled and smooth driver. The traffic was heavy but it was the national holiday so it was expected. Simply awesome.
12 Dec 2018
Did this tour, we not only visited beautiful scenes but also learned more about Vietnam's history and culture. We discoverd Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty including the Royal Citadel, Hue Royal Museum and the seven-storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Moreover, we returned by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
16 Sep 2018
My friend and I were very satisfied with our travel experience to central of Vietnam for 4 days. From the time we were met at the airport until the return, our needs were met and appreciated throughout the whole trip. Vietnam is a great country.
12 Jul 2018