What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG02
A special trip will give you a memorable visit of three world cultural heritages in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. Highlights of this trip are visit to the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach and full day Hue city tour.
- Join an interesting itinerary : Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang
- Discover old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese - covered bridge
- Visit royal constructures like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
3* package: stay at 3-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in and overnight in Hoi An
- Day 2: Hoi an city tour â€“ Hue
AM: Breakfast. Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Have lunch.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hue city tour
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hue see off
Breakfast. Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.3
23 Mar 2019
We visited Vietnam in 2013 and wanted to come back and see what had changed. We did 4 days group tour including Hue. I felt comfortable all the time with the politeness and kindness of the Vietnamese. Very happy with the service!
26 Feb 2019
My wife and I have safely back in Korea after a very interesting Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue 4 days group tour. The guides were excellent, full of useful information which added to our enjoyment of the trip. Meals were well arranged and most of the meals met our taste.
18 Jan 2019
The trip was very fantastic, every word I write cannot describe the size of the experience we had on this trip. The hotels were very good, and excellent places are located. We were happy with the choice of hotels and meals provided.
05 Dec 2018
A spectacular vacation. We arrive in England safely. Thanks for arranging such a wonderful trip for our group. Members of my group have told me how much they enjoyed the trip - great food, great accommodations, and above all the wonderful attractions that we visited.
08 Oct 2018
This trip has been fabulous! The guides were all excellent with fluent English, nothing was too much trouble for them. The drivers were competent and vehicles always spotlessly clean. Meals were marvelous, always more than we could eat and a diverse range of flavors.